Advantages Of Having A Standard Anatomical Position When Would I Need To Record In 720 HD Fine Instead Of 720 Standard?

When would I need to record in 720 HD Fine instead of 720 Standard? - advantages of having a standard anatomical position

I have included a Sony Cybershot DSC-T90, and the use of HD recording on many of my friends breakdance. You have two options when 720 Fine (9 Mbps) and 720 standard (6 Mbps) recording. If I ever recording 720 in order if it occupies more space. Why should not the fine is the rule. I ask myself the benefits of the fine in 720-default.

Thank you.

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

These values are so rare that they only need to make some tests yourself and see which you prefer.

Takes more space is really what we all seem to defend himself. Higher pixel sensors take up more space on memory cards, but the cost of memory is so low that I do not think a bit more large files, listen to no one, take a camera with high quality and resolution. .. Finally, I paid a lot of money for the sensor in the number of pixels high and the possibility to rotate the camera in the definition of fine

Post a Comment