Best Bicycle Under 150 Need Bicycle Expert !!! What Kind Of Wheels Work On My Bike Its A Mongoose XR-350 Moutain Bike?

Need Bicycle Expert !!! What kind of wheels work on my bike its a Mongoose XR-350 Moutain Bike? - best bicycle under 150

I worry about compatibility with certain groups of wheels online, but I want the best possible deal for the price. My bike has V-brakes and Shimano says the team at the back of the machine. I assume that its center of Shimano, the sproket back or how to seven teeth of the wheels in different sizes, and the bicycle is equipped with a speed of 15 in general. So I wonder what make them compatible for new wheels look, for less than $ 150, hopefully under a hundred. Also, what tools are needed to remove the hub of the wheel of life.
A big thank you in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment