Index Of / Girlfriend Jpg IDK What To Do About My Model Girlfriend? (pics)?

IDK what to do about my model girlfriend? (pics)? - index of / girlfriend jpg

Ok me and my girlfriend is a model ..
all the boys in our school.
I'm affraid it will leave me for someone else: /
I'm not the best around, and I'm younger.
What makes it worse is that all his friends are guyss.
I know them all like it ..
Althletic It's nice, sweet, intelligent, funny and has a perfect body.
Shes has the whole package, I swear.
I do not believe that someone may, but idk.
Weve been out for a year, but before the start of participation were best friends significance 3rd
Do you think I have anything to fear?

Heres how it looks:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=90318092&albumId=30867

: /

We can even a good couple? (Lol high heels in these photos)
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/pokemongirl101/?action=view¤t=knb4.jpg

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/pokemongirl101/?action=view¤t=knb7.jpg

Thanks

9 comments:

The New King of Bananas! said...

Do you really believe in going to read it all. And so I think Im going to copy the link? No, do you need on the links better next time.

Maverick said...

They make a hole in the condom so that she becomes pregnant

Sleep like the dead said...

She is pretty, and no.

Ryan K said...

The best thing to do its ON THE WEB IS NOW IN THOUSANDS OF GUYS LOOKIN known've Got it!

Alex Ward said...

yeah you guys are cute.
You look very young.
shes only if they do not

Has Anyone Seen The Bridge said...

Well, if you really have not love, that there is no reason to worry

And do not think they look bad at all

Michael said...

Who has the bigger bank account? If you do not always worry about the outcome.

Alana said...

Do not worry. Just Stick It Out, do not worry too much, and enjoy the race. When it ends, so bad. It was great while it lasted, and make sure it was.

Anonymous said...

The best thing to do its ON THE WEB IS NOW IN THOUSANDS OF GUYS LOOKIN known've Got it!

Post a Comment