Cool College Cultural Fests Name Is There A Problem With....?

Is there a problem with....? - cool college cultural fests name

A close friend of mine met a man here in the last few months (around April) and she says she looks like a great guy. HES at the university, and she says hes like one of the top 5 students by the universities and HES really family oriented. Well this month of August they want to visit. She said she is only there for the cultural experience and summer fun. But only the problem that they love each other. Im not sure that this is a good idea .... In all honesty a little afraid of her. But again, if I see them talk about their web cams seem so happy together. So, I'm a little skeptical about going, my thoughts to another country to see. My question is ..... Is that correct? I make a big deal out of nothing? I mean, if they believe that their true love, and they should go? What do you think of online dating. Is it acceptable to look for love there? Please help.

2 comments:

Lateralu... said...

It is incomplete. I do not think that there are people who respond online, too. I said 10 years ago, it would make sense to say but these days most people something. Who knows, this might be a good person and everything, but you never know who might also be a rapist, and God knows what else.

thanksfo... said...

I think someone (close friend) must go with him, and keep a look out there this goees

Post a Comment